Friday, June 17, 2011

last night I had a dream that I was at a grinderman concert and I went onto the stage or whatever (there was no security/hardly any people there) and met Nick Cave omg it was the most beautiful dream I have ever had I remember I told him I about how much his music means to me and how visceral listening to songs by the birthday party is for me. Isabella Pocock was with me I think and I was trying to wind my film so she could take a picture of me and nick cave but the film kept getting stuck and I was apologising to nick profusely because I was holding up his entire concert but he was really nice about it anyway then I hugged him really hard (which was weird) and isabella took a picture and then he got back to the concert and it was just so beautiful. It seemed very very real, while I was asleep I kept convincing myself that it was real even though in the back of my mind I was saying to myself, 'this isn't real, you're dreaming, you're going to wake up soon' UGH I wish I could live in dreams forever

No comments:

Post a Comment